The Fundamentals of Price Structure
Understanding Your Structural Options for More Effective Price Differentiation
On the one hand, we know that different customers can have very different priorities and perceptions when it comes to value. On the other hand, we also know that our offerings can deliver value in many different ways and to varying degrees. So how do we structure our pricing to align to different customers' needs, while still being compensated for the value our offerings provide? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of structural options---bundling, add-ons, multi-part prices, volume schedules, surcharges, and more.
- When and how to leverage product/brand stratification, good-better-best pricing, and service-level differentiations.
- Achieving a balance between your "ideal" pricing structures and the operational realities in your business.
- Prioritizing your efforts and developing the foundational pricing structures that help enable everything else.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
How to Price Big Deals
Big deals generate a lot of internal pressure and it's easy to ignore the huge pitfalls of winning "badly." In this session, we explore a triangulated pricing approach to ensure profitability, mitigate risk, and avoid future regret.View This Webinar
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges