The Fundamentals of Price Structure
Understanding Your Structural Options for More Effective Price Differentiation
On the one hand, we know that different customers can have very different priorities and perceptions when it comes to value. On the other hand, we also know that our offerings can deliver value in many different ways and to varying degrees. So how do we structure our pricing to align to different customers' needs, while still being compensated for the value our offerings provide? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of structural options---bundling, add-ons, multi-part prices, volume schedules, surcharges, and more.
- When and how to leverage product/brand stratification, good-better-best pricing, and service-level differentiations.
- Achieving a balance between your "ideal" pricing structures and the operational realities in your business.
- Prioritizing your efforts and developing the foundational pricing structures that help enable everything else.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Pricing
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic pricing.View This Tutorial
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
The Pros & Cons of B2B Pricing Strategies
The conventional wisdom around pricing strategy often fails to make clear that some of the "standard" options are extremely dangerous in B2B environments! In this on-demand webinar, learn which pricing strategies actually work...and which ones will destroy your margins.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges