The Fundamentals of Price Structure
Understanding Your Structural Options for More Effective Price Differentiation
On the one hand, we know that different customers can have very different priorities and perceptions when it comes to value. On the other hand, we also know that our offerings can deliver value in many different ways and to varying degrees. So how do we structure our pricing to align to different customers' needs, while still being compensated for the value our offerings provide? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of structural options---bundling, add-ons, multi-part prices, volume schedules, surcharges, and more.
- When and how to leverage product/brand stratification, good-better-best pricing, and service-level differentiations.
- Achieving a balance between your "ideal" pricing structures and the operational realities in your business.
- Prioritizing your efforts and developing the foundational pricing structures that help enable everything else.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
Boosting the Pricing Team's Influence
How can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this session, learn the science of influence and persuasion.View This Webinar
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that get prospects to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges