The Fundamentals of Price Structure
Understanding Your Structural Options for More Effective Price Differentiation
On the one hand, we know that different customers can have very different priorities and perceptions when it comes to value. On the other hand, we also know that our offerings can deliver value in many different ways and to varying degrees. So how do we structure our pricing to align to different customers' needs, while still being compensated for the value our offerings provide? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of structural options---bundling, add-ons, multi-part prices, volume schedules, surcharges, and more.
- When and how to leverage product/brand stratification, good-better-best pricing, and service-level differentiations.
- Achieving a balance between your "ideal" pricing structures and the operational realities in your business.
- Prioritizing your efforts and developing the foundational pricing structures that help enable everything else.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges