The Fundamentals of Price Structure
Understanding Your Structural Options for More Effective Price Differentiation
On the one hand, we know that different customers can have very different priorities and perceptions when it comes to value. On the other hand, we also know that our offerings can deliver value in many different ways and to varying degrees. So how do we structure our pricing to align to different customers' needs, while still being compensated for the value our offerings provide? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of structural options---bundling, add-ons, multi-part prices, volume schedules, surcharges, and more.
- When and how to leverage product/brand stratification, good-better-best pricing, and service-level differentiations.
- Achieving a balance between your "ideal" pricing structures and the operational realities in your business.
- Prioritizing your efforts and developing the foundational pricing structures that help enable everything else.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability Management
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
How to Combat Competitive Pricing Pressure
What's the best way to manage competitive pricing pressure? In this 4-part training webinar, we share 20 strategies and tactics leading pricing teams are using to anticipate competitive moves, minimize their impact, and respond more effectively.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting