How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
A Playbook of Real-World Strategies and Tactics for Getting Ahead and Taking Your Career in B2B Pricing to the Next Level
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. To effectively manage and advance your career in pricing, you have to take a proactive and pragmatic approach. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- How to create your own training plan to increase your marketable skills and knowledge.
- Where to focus your energies to avoid being seen as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote pricing and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- How to create the opportunity to prove yourself by championing a major pricing initiative.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
How Does Your Pricing Department Compare?
Ever wonder how your pricing department stacks up to others? This PricingPulse research briefing explores the size, experience, challenges, and priorities of B2B pricing organizations.View This Research
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
From our research, leading pricing functions go through key evolutionary phases in becoming more effective and strategic. In this 3-part training webinar, learn how to develop a roadmap that streamlines that evolution with a plan to be a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
Profitable Pricing Enablement
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the new "best practice" of leveraging data and technology to distribute pricing authority and control, without sacrificing improved pricing performance.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges