How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
A Playbook of Real-World Strategies and Tactics for Getting Ahead and Taking Your Career in B2B Pricing to the Next Level
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. To effectively manage and advance your career in pricing, you have to take a proactive and pragmatic approach. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- How to create your own training plan to increase your marketable skills and knowledge.
- Where to focus your energies to avoid being seen as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote pricing and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- How to create the opportunity to prove yourself by championing a major pricing initiative.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Technology Can Pay You & Your Company
A successful pricing technology initiative can do wonders for your company's bottom line as well as the trajectory of your career. In this tutorial, learn the 4 key steps to take and the 5 land mines to avoid.View This Tutorial
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
Developing Pricing People Into Business Leaders
How do you develop great pricers and prepare them for other leadership positions in the company? In this interview, Greg Preuer discusses his team's intense, 48-week pricing training program.View This Interview
Selling Your Pricing Initiative
Want to get your pricing initiative approved? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that approval is almost a foregone conclusion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges