How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
A Playbook of Real-World Strategies and Tactics for Getting Ahead and Taking Your Career in B2B Pricing to the Next Level
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. To effectively manage and advance your career in pricing, you have to take a proactive and pragmatic approach. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- How to create your own training plan to increase your marketable skills and knowledge.
- Where to focus your energies to avoid being seen as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote pricing and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- How to create the opportunity to prove yourself by championing a major pricing initiative.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tales from the Trenches in B2B Pricing
Pricing improvement in B2B can be a messy affair. In this on-demand webinar, glean insights from ten cautionary case studies so you don't repeat the same mistakes and miscalculations.View This Webinar
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
How to Hire Great Pricing People
How do you identify pricing candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should be looking for when building your team.View This Webinar
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges