Lifecyle Pricing in B2B
Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Pricing from Product Introduction through End-of-Life
Demand changes throughout the life of every product and you can tap into impressive profits as your product progresses through the various stages of the lifecycle---from development and introduction through maturity and EOL. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn about:
- The six major stages of the product lifecycle and the market dynamics that often conspire over time.
- The pricing strategies that are commonly employed at different stages and why they are problematic.
- The four things that leading pricing organizations are doing differently to mitigate the challenges.
- How to be proactive about price management in the most important stage of the product lifecycle.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. This guide explains how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges