Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- Can you measure price elasticity through channels?
- How can pricing skills be applied to other profitable problems?
- Can you tell, in advance, whether a promotional discount will work?
- Why don't more B2B companies measure and utilize price elasticity?
- What are some good ways to talk about price/volume tradeoffs?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- Our competitors are offering a lower price. Why wouldn’t a customer just take their offer?
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Exposing the Secrets of Price Negotiation
How do you protect your margins when your sellers are so outmatched? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your pricing team need to know to provide another layer of protection?View This Webinar
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
Making Price Increases Stick
Rolling out a price increase is no guarantee that you'll actually get what you want. So how do you reduce the uncertainty and make your price increases "stick" to the degree you need?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume