Why Pricing Initiatives Fail
Avoiding the Mistakes and Missteps That Have Derailed Other B2B Pricing Initiatives
In B2B, it isn’t easy to take a pricing initiative from “idea on paper” all the way through to being “fully operational and generating meaningful results.” As if the project’s deliverables aren’t complicated enough, there are a variety of organizational hurdles that also have to be navigated. And frankly, some initiatives just don’t make it—they either struggle to produce worthwhile results or they fail outright. How do we avoid making the same mistakes? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Our observations after studying a number of pricing initiatives that didn’t work out as planned.
- Understanding and addressing the organizational dynamics that can derail your initiative.
- Crucial considerations in the design of an initiative that can maximize your odds of success.
- Setting proper expectations and positioning your initiative to ensure support and participation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
Improving Your Price Lists
For many, price lists are their primary means of delivering prices to the field. But because they are such blunt instruments, price lists are not ideal for price realization. So how do you improve performance using price lists?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Margin Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Margin Erosion in Uncertain Times