Working With “Bad” Pricing Data
How to Make Meaningful Progress with Inaccurate and Incomplete Datasets
When working to become a more data-driven pricing function, data quality is an obvious concern. After all, the saying "garbage in, garbage out" is more than just a clever turn of a phrase; it's actually pretty accurate. But in most commercial operations, there are so many moving parts that getting to a place where we're always working with a perfectly accurate and complete dataset just isn't very realistic. So we've got to figure out how to do the best we can with the data we've got...while minimizing risk and avoiding mistakes. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Working with others to institutionalize better data-handling processes and procedures in your organization.
- Getting beyond conventional wisdom to embrace more productive and realistic perspectives on data accuracy.
- The ins and outs of setting up a dedicated and relatively "clean" data repository for pricing purposes.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for data cleansing, transformation, setting proper expectations, and so on.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
"Better" Practices for Pricing Improvement
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, pricing has so much power that amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
How to Tackle Trade Tariffs
In this insightful conversation, Sean Arnold helps us sort through the issues and understand our options when addressing the latest addition to our list of pricing challenges: trade tariffs.View This Interview
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
Building Pricing's Credibility with Sales
Sales often views Pricing with skepticism and doubt. And as a result, they disregard our suggestions and ignore our recommendations. What can we do to get them to see us as a trusted partner?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging