Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
Veteran Pricing Professional Lydia DiLiello on How to Work More Effectively with the Executive Management Team
A common refrain amongst B2B pricing people is that their executive management just doesn't get it. And as a result, the C-suite doesn't provide the level of support for pricing improvement that is warranted. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, a pricing practitioner with decades of experience, you will learn about:
- How executive management tends to view pricing in the overall scheme of things and in-relation to other issues.
- Using better ways to package and present your pricing information and proposals to executive management.
- How to minimize perceived risks around your pricing recommendations and make it easy for execs to say "yes".
- Developing the "soft" skills that can make you more effective and help you avoid getting typecast as an analyst.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Technology Can Pay You & Your Company
A successful pricing technology initiative can do wonders for your company's bottom line as well as the trajectory of your career. In this tutorial, learn the 4 key steps to take and the 5 land mines to avoid.View This Tutorial
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
Pros & Cons of Different Pricing Locations
To help guide your decision about where to locate a dedicated Pricing function in your business, we've compiled this reference table outlining four typical locations, the rationale for each location, as well as the top pros and cons that have been reported.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges