Three Core Pricing Skills No One Talks About
Learn About Three Areas That Are Often Overlooked When It Comes to Pricing Skills
For many B2B companies today, increasing organizational knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education can often be overly focused on many of the more tactical aspects of pricing and completely ignore some skills that are really important. In this guide, you'll learn:
- The three areas that your key marketing, sales, and product people need to be knowledgeable and proficient in.
- Why it's more important than ever to have a solid, fact-based understanding of your prospects and competitors.
- How attempting to “fix” pricing issues by focusing on the price-points themselves can be detrimental to profitability.
- The one skill the best pricing professionals possess that is easy to overlook and ignore...but possible to learn.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Timing Your Pricing Actions for Success
The timing of your pricing actions can greatly influence how those actions are perceived and received. In this Express Guide, learn how to time your pricing actions to minimize conflict and maximize acceptance.View This Guide
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Pricing Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Pricing