Three Core Pricing Skills No One Talks About
Learn About Three Areas That Are Often Overlooked When It Comes to Pricing Skills
For many B2B companies today, increasing organizational knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education can often be overly focused on many of the more tactical aspects of pricing and completely ignore some skills that are really important. In this guide, you'll learn:
- The three areas that your key marketing, sales, and product people need to be knowledgeable and proficient in.
- Why it's more important than ever to have a solid, fact-based understanding of your prospects and competitors.
- How attempting to “fix” pricing issues by focusing on the price-points themselves can be detrimental to profitability.
- The one skill the best pricing professionals possess that is easy to overlook and ignore...but possible to learn.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
Value-based pricing is like any other business practice in that most of the power comes from mastering the fundamentals. In this on-demand webinar, learn the core concepts and essential processes that generate the most bang for the buck.View This Webinar
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges