Three Core Pricing Skills No One Talks About
Learn About Three Areas That Are Often Overlooked When It Comes to Pricing Skills
For many B2B companies today, increasing organizational knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education can often be overly focused on many of the more tactical aspects of pricing and completely ignore some skills that are really important. In this guide, you'll learn:
- The three areas that your key marketing, sales, and product people need to be knowledgeable and proficient in.
- Why it's more important than ever to have a solid, fact-based understanding of your prospects and competitors.
- How attempting to “fix” pricing issues by focusing on the price-points themselves can be detrimental to profitability.
- The one skill the best pricing professionals possess that is easy to overlook and ignore...but possible to learn.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that get prospects to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price.View This Tutorial
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Exposing the Secrets of Price Negotiation
How do you protect your margins when your sellers are so outmatched? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your pricing team need to know to provide another layer of protection?View This Webinar
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have? This guide covers PricingBrew Network research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for B2B pricing analysts to develop or possess.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges