Three Core Pricing Skills No One Talks About
Learn About Three Areas That Are Often Overlooked When It Comes to Pricing Skills
For many B2B companies today, increasing organizational knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education can often be overly focused on many of the more tactical aspects of pricing and completely ignore some skills that are really important. In this guide, you'll learn:
- The three areas that your key marketing, sales, and product people need to be knowledgeable and proficient in.
- Why it's more important than ever to have a solid, fact-based understanding of your prospects and competitors.
- How attempting to “fix” pricing issues by focusing on the price-points themselves can be detrimental to profitability.
- The one skill the best pricing professionals possess that is easy to overlook and ignore...but possible to learn.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
From our research, leading pricing functions go through key evolutionary phases in becoming more effective and strategic. In this 3-part training webinar, learn how to develop a roadmap that streamlines that evolution with a plan to be a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges