13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
Exploring the Obscure and Unique Price Segmentation Attributes Some B2B Companies Have Discovered
When you can identify meaningful price segmentation attributes that your competitors are missing or overlooking, you transform your price segmentation model into a powerful source of proprietary competitive advantage. In this research brief, you will learn about:
- 13 unique price segmentation attributes that members of the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.
- 5 clever ways companies use information about their buyers to infer a great deal about willingness-to-pay.
- 4 insights into buyers' other purchasing decisions that can tell companies about likely price sensitivities.
- 4 aspects of buyer behavior that help companies understand where they can hold the line on discounting.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this expert interview, Paul Hunt exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
While no variable comp approach is ever perfect, you stand a much better chance when you minimize the unintended consequences. This guide exposes the problems with various schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges