13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
Exploring the Obscure and Unique Price Segmentation Attributes Some B2B Companies Have Discovered
When you can identify meaningful price segmentation attributes that your competitors are missing or overlooking, you transform your price segmentation model into a powerful source of proprietary competitive advantage. In this research brief, you will learn about:
- 13 unique price segmentation attributes that members of the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.
- 5 clever ways companies use information about their buyers to infer a great deal about willingness-to-pay.
- 4 insights into buyers' other purchasing decisions that can tell companies about likely price sensitivities.
- 4 aspects of buyer behavior that help companies understand where they can hold the line on discounting.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
Fighting Over-Discounting in the Field
Over-discounting in the field is a frustrating reality for most B2B pricing teams. So, how do you prevent it from happening? In this Expert Interview, Chaz Napoli shares the strategies and tactics he's found to be effective through hundreds of customer engagements.View This Interview
Getting to the Right Number
In this Expert Interview, Walter Paczkowski shares his perspectives on the challenges and opportunities he's identified in his work using advanced quantitative techniques to set better prices.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges