Boosting the Pricing Team’s Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
In most B2B environments, the pricing department doesn't actually "own" every aspect of pricing. For better or worse, there are many different people and groups playing key roles in the pricing process and contributing to overall pricing performance. So how can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they implement their plans lacking the direct authority to ensure that those plans are executed? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why having greater influence is so much more important and valuable than having ultimate authority.
- Seven aspects of human cognition, perception, and behavior that every "master persuader" understands fully.
- Four organizational dynamics that will hinder or halt your efforts...until you turn them to your advantage.
- Proven strategies for "influencing the influencers" and becoming a trusted advisor to your organization.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
You're going to make mistakes. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, learn about the top 10 mistakes that other pricing groups have made along the way.View This Webinar
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges