Boosting the Pricing Team’s Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
In most B2B environments, the pricing department doesn't actually "own" every aspect of pricing. For better or worse, there are many different people and groups playing key roles in the pricing process and contributing to overall pricing performance. So how can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they implement their plans lacking the direct authority to ensure that those plans are executed? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why having greater influence is so much more important and valuable than having ultimate authority.
- Seven aspects of human cognition, perception, and behavior that every "master persuader" understands fully.
- Four organizational dynamics that will hinder or halt your efforts...until you turn them to your advantage.
- Proven strategies for "influencing the influencers" and becoming a trusted advisor to your organization.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
It's dangerous to assume that the pricing principles are the same whether the buyer is an individual consumer or a business. This guide explains five important differences between B2B and B2C pricing and how you can use them to your advantage.View This Guide
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges