Boosting the Pricing Team’s Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
In most B2B environments, the pricing department doesn't actually "own" every aspect of pricing. For better or worse, there are many different people and groups playing key roles in the pricing process and contributing to overall pricing performance. So how can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they implement their plans lacking the direct authority to ensure that those plans are executed? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why having greater influence is so much more important and valuable than having ultimate authority.
- Seven aspects of human cognition, perception, and behavior that every "master persuader" understands fully.
- Four organizational dynamics that will hinder or halt your efforts...until you turn them to your advantage.
- Proven strategies for "influencing the influencers" and becoming a trusted advisor to your organization.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
It's easy to assume that when a buyer says they need a lower price, they really mean it. But making the wrong assumption can be very costly. Nelson Hyde explains how to tell when a buyer is bluffing.View This Interview
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
How to Avoid Pricing Panic
How should you respond when something disruptive happens in your market? How do you avoid overreaction? How do you balance speedy action with smart action? And how do you prepare for the next disruption?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges