Communicating Pricing Concepts
Helping Others in Your Organization Understand B2B Pricing Principles and Practices
Pricing is not something everyone just "gets." Doing it right in a B2B environment involves a combination of specialized principles, practices, and processes that may be entirely new and unfamiliar to people outside the pricing group. So how do you help others in your organization better understand what you're trying to do and why? And more important, how do you help them "get" enough of it to do what needs to be done? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to simplify and illustrate important concepts like price segmentation and price elasticity.
- Using real-world data and models to make certain practices more palatable, relatable, and relevant.
- How to proactively address and counter common preconceived notions and closely-held beliefs.
- Aspects of human behavior and cognition that can make it easier...or harder...to get your ideas across.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges