Communicating Pricing Concepts
Helping Others in Your Organization Understand B2B Pricing Principles and Practices
Pricing is not something everyone just "gets." Doing it right in a B2B environment involves a combination of specialized principles, practices, and processes that may be entirely new and unfamiliar to people outside the pricing group. So how do you help others in your organization better understand what you're trying to do and why? And more important, how do you help them "get" enough of it to do what needs to be done? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to simplify and illustrate important concepts like price segmentation and price elasticity.
- Using real-world data and models to make certain practices more palatable, relatable, and relevant.
- How to proactively address and counter common preconceived notions and closely-held beliefs.
- Aspects of human behavior and cognition that can make it easier...or harder...to get your ideas across.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Leading Edge of Customer-Specific Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Pete Eppele discusses current best practices and sheds light on what leading pricing functions are doing right now to manage and optimize their customer-specific pricing.View This Interview
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
Pricing Productivity Boosters
B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, most pricing teams are now being asked to do even more with even less. So how do we make the most of what we've got?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges