Communicating Pricing Concepts
Helping Others in Your Organization Understand B2B Pricing Principles and Practices
Pricing is not something everyone just "gets." Doing it right in a B2B environment involves a combination of specialized principles, practices, and processes that may be entirely new and unfamiliar to people outside the pricing group. So how do you help others in your organization better understand what you're trying to do and why? And more important, how do you help them "get" enough of it to do what needs to be done? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to simplify and illustrate important concepts like price segmentation and price elasticity.
- Using real-world data and models to make certain practices more palatable, relatable, and relevant.
- How to proactively address and counter common preconceived notions and closely-held beliefs.
- Aspects of human behavior and cognition that can make it easier...or harder...to get your ideas across.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
Timing Your Pricing Actions for Success
The timing of your pricing actions can greatly influence how those actions are perceived and received. In this Express Guide, learn how to time your pricing actions to minimize conflict and maximize acceptance.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting