Analytics or Optimization… Which Do You Need?
An Experienced Practitioner's Perspective on Selecting the Right Pricing Technology for the Job
When it comes to pricing technologies like analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization? In this guide, you'll learn about:
- Why pricing analytics and price optimization should be viewed as being two radically different technologies.
- How analytics and optimization technologies compare on six operational aspects you'll never hear about elsewhere.
- Why Total Cost of Ownership comparisons between these technologies could lead you to draw wrong conclusions.
- What you need to consider about your objectives and available resources in order to make the best decision.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
"Better" Practices for Pricing Improvement
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, pricing has so much power that amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Stop Living With Subpar Price Execution!
In this Expert Interview, Cath Brands of Flintfox discusses what pricing teams can do to finally address those frustrating and costly price execution issues that have been slowing us down and holding us back.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume