Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Embrace the Inter-Connected Nature of Pricing in a B2B Environment by Giving Stakeholders a Voice
In B2B, pricing is often the culmination of a bunch of decisions, made by a bunch of different groups across the company...for better or worse. One solution that's gaining popularity for coordinating these groups is the creation of a pricing governance team. In this guide, you'll learn:
- What a pricing governance team is and why this type of organization structure can be so effective.
- What a the governance team is responsible for...and, just as importantly, what they're not responsible for.
- The four key steps to follow in order to build a pricing governance team in your own organization.
- The three-part structure that can help you effectively manage a productive pricing governance process.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
Based on an in-depth PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who are currently using pricing technology, and those who are not.View This Research
How to Hire Great Pricing People
How do you identify pricing candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should be looking for when building your team.View This Webinar
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges