Tales from the Trenches in B2B Pricing
Gleaning Insights from Ten Cautionary Case Studies in Pricing Improvement
We have to recognize that driving pricing improvement in a B2B environment can sometimes be a messy affair. With so many moving parts and so many different people involved, it's almost a given that things won't go as planned. And as we move forward, we might even discover that our initial assessment was all wrong. To navigate the path with as few missteps as possible, we should take advantage of "perfect hindsight" and learn all we can from those who have gone before. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The importance of accurate root-cause diagnosis and the costly downsides of focusing on the obvious.
- How to gracefully recover from a major miscalculation and get your pricing initiative back on track.
- Taking prudent steps to mitigate organizational risk and minimize the potential for internal blowback.
- What others now recognize that they could have done differently to sidestep many of the challenges.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Most value-based pricing initiatives aren't small undertakings--and shouldn't be left to trial and intuition. This guide outlines a proven research process that can get you started.View This Guide
21 Questions About Your Price Segmentation
It can be difficult to know if your price segmentation model is as effective as it should be. This 21-point diagnostic assessment helps you measure how good your model really is and uncover potential areas of improvement.View This Diagnostic
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
It's easy to assume that when a buyer says they need a lower price, they really mean it. But making the wrong assumption can be very costly. Nelson Hyde explains how to tell when a buyer is bluffing.View This Interview
Developing Pricing Leaders
How do we develop the next generation of pricing leaders? How do we equip our team members to take on more responsibility? And how do we do it all as a matter of course rather than as an afterthought?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting