Tales from the Trenches in B2B Pricing
Gleaning Insights from Ten Cautionary Case Studies in Pricing Improvement
We have to recognize that driving pricing improvement in a B2B environment can sometimes be a messy affair. With so many moving parts and so many different people involved, it's almost a given that things won't go as planned. And as we move forward, we might even discover that our initial assessment was all wrong. To navigate the path with as few missteps as possible, we should take advantage of "perfect hindsight" and learn all we can from those who have gone before. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The importance of accurate root-cause diagnosis and the costly downsides of focusing on the obvious.
- How to gracefully recover from a major miscalculation and get your pricing initiative back on track.
- Taking prudent steps to mitigate organizational risk and minimize the potential for internal blowback.
- What others now recognize that they could have done differently to sidestep many of the challenges.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able influence all of the different functional groups involved. This guide exposes how to influence the upstream decisions that can ultimately make or break your pricing efforts.View This Guide
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges