Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Identify and Avoid Five Marketing Communication Mistakes That Reduce Your Perceived Value
Your company's marketing materials are being viewed by hundreds or thousands of prospects that will draw conclusions before ever talking to a rep. Therefore, you need to ensure that you’re pre-selling your products' value effectively. In this guide, you will learn:
- The biggest mistake that is repeated over and over again in most company's marketing materials.
- Why failing to explicitly differentiate yourself from competitive alternatives can be so damaging.
- How the current attitudes and expectations of prospects have changed how you should communicate.
- Five specific action steps you can take right away to help address these costly MarCom mistakes.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
21 Questions About Your Price Segmentation
It can be difficult to know if your price segmentation model is as effective as it should be. This 21-point diagnostic assessment helps you measure how good your model really is and uncover potential areas of improvement.View This Diagnostic
How to Avoid Pricing Panic
How should you respond when something disruptive happens in your market? How do you avoid overreaction? How do you balance speedy action with smart action? And how do you prepare for the next disruption?View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Price Structure
In this on-demand webinar, we explore ten different approaches for structuring your prices to align to customer needs and priorities---from bundling, add-ons and multi-part prices to volume schedules, surcharges, and more.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges