Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
Understanding the Fundamentals of the Most Powerful and Underutilized Measure in B2B Pricing
For decades, business-to-consumer pricers have viewed price elasticity as a prerequisite for effective pricing. But in the business-to-business world, price elasticity is often misunderstood and as a result, it has only recently begun to be broadly utilized. In this recorded training session, you'll learn:
- The fundamental concept of price elasticity, how it's calculated, and how it actually works in B2B environments.
- The major misconceptions and barriers that have prevented B2B pricers from leveraging this powerful concept.
- How price elasticity can be used to predict the expected volume, revenue, and profit impacts of your price moves.
- How price elasticity can be used to determine the price moves you need to make to achieve your financial goals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding 3 Costly Price Segmentation Mistakes
Price segmentation is the cornerstone of any successful pricing program but it's easy to make costly mistakes that can jeopardize your efforts. In this guide, learn how to sidestep three common mistakes.View This Diagnostic
How to Price Big Deals
Big deals generate a lot of internal pressure and it's easy to ignore the huge pitfalls of winning "badly." In this session, we explore a triangulated pricing approach to ensure profitability, mitigate risk, and avoid future regret.View This Webinar
Leveraging the Power of Price Segmentation
In this Expert Interview, Paul Parsons discusses his experiences helping a number of distributors and manufacturers leverage the power of segmentation to boost their margins and profits.View This Interview
Considerations for Pricing Through Channels
How do you get your arms around the various players in the channel and manage the links in the distribution chain? In this interview, we discuss channel pricing with Peter Maniscalco, a Senior Manager of Pricing at a major IT Products and Services company.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges