Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
Understanding the Fundamentals of the Most Powerful and Underutilized Measure in B2B Pricing
For decades, business-to-consumer pricers have viewed price elasticity as a prerequisite for effective pricing. But in the business-to-business world, price elasticity is often misunderstood and as a result, it has only recently begun to be broadly utilized. In this recorded training session, you'll learn:
- The fundamental concept of price elasticity, how it's calculated, and how it actually works in B2B environments.
- The major misconceptions and barriers that have prevented B2B pricers from leveraging this powerful concept.
- How price elasticity can be used to predict the expected volume, revenue, and profit impacts of your price moves.
- How price elasticity can be used to determine the price moves you need to make to achieve your financial goals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Improving Your Price Lists
For many, price lists are their primary means of delivering prices to the field. But because they are such blunt instruments, price lists are not ideal for price realization. So how do you improve performance using price lists?View This Webinar
Dismantling Mid-Market Pricing Myths
In this Expert Interview with Jared Wiesel of Revenue Analytics, learn about his work helping mid-market companies get past the myths and misconceptions to begin leveraging the power of pricing technology.View This Interview
Closing the Costliest Pricing Capability Gaps
In this session, we explore three pricing capability gaps that are still all-too-common considering their detrimental effects on pricing performance and highlight steps you can take to close the gaps once and for all.View This Webinar
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors that Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else