Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
Understanding the Fundamentals of the Most Powerful and Underutilized Measure in B2B Pricing
For decades, business-to-consumer pricers have viewed price elasticity as a prerequisite for effective pricing. But in the business-to-business world, price elasticity is often misunderstood and as a result, it has only recently begun to be broadly utilized. In this recorded training session, you'll learn:
- The fundamental concept of price elasticity, how it's calculated, and how it actually works in B2B environments.
- The major misconceptions and barriers that have prevented B2B pricers from leveraging this powerful concept.
- How price elasticity can be used to predict the expected volume, revenue, and profit impacts of your price moves.
- How price elasticity can be used to determine the price moves you need to make to achieve your financial goals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Addressing Top Pricing Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Journal's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges