Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Learn the Two Step Process for Avoiding Mistakes and Making Your Value-Based Pricing Efforts More Accurate
Scratch the surface of many value-based pricing initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this guide, you'll learn about the the only reliable way to gain a truly meaningful and actionable understanding of what customers and prospects actually value.
- Learn how simple research can save time, increase adoption, and generate better results.
- Learn about a straightforward two-step process that even experienced researchers miss.
- Learn to sidestep four of the most common hurdles you could run into along the way.
- Learn how one company used the process to refine their understanding of customer value.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
The Pros & Cons of B2B Pricing Strategies
The conventional wisdom around pricing strategy often fails to make clear that some of the "standard" options are extremely dangerous in B2B environments! In this on-demand webinar, learn which pricing strategies actually work...and which ones will destroy your margins.View This Webinar
17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Having a better understanding of your buyers can help make profitable pricing outcomes the natural result. This guide reveals 17 powerful customer insights that are proven to be beneficial for creating advantageous pricing conditions.View This Guide
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges