Dealing with Price Exceptions
Strategies and Tactics for Improving Your Exception-Handling Processes
Price exceptions are a fact of life for most B2B pricing teams. But for many teams, their exception-handling processes are a significant and ongoing source of frustration and inefficiency. And counter to their purpose, these processes are even a costly source of margin erosion in some cases! So how does one go about improving the efficiency and effectiveness of these critical processes? And can it be done without lot of internal conflict? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Effective strategies for addressing the real underlying causes of price exceptions.
- The organizational dynamics that can reinforce the status quo and stifle improvement.
- Balancing risk, response, profits, and throughput when setting routing thresholds.
- Proven tactics and tips for reducing bottlenecks and streamlining an exception flow.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges