Dealing with Price Exceptions
Strategies and Tactics for Improving Your Exception-Handling Processes
Price exceptions are a fact of life for most B2B pricing teams. But for many teams, their exception-handling processes are a significant and ongoing source of frustration and inefficiency. And counter to their purpose, these processes are even a costly source of margin erosion in some cases! So how does one go about improving the efficiency and effectiveness of these critical processes? And can it be done without lot of internal conflict? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Effective strategies for addressing the real underlying causes of price exceptions.
- The organizational dynamics that can reinforce the status quo and stifle improvement.
- Balancing risk, response, profits, and throughput when setting routing thresholds.
- Proven tactics and tips for reducing bottlenecks and streamlining an exception flow.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Most value-based pricing initiatives aren't small undertakings--and shouldn't be left to trial and intuition. This guide outlines a proven research process that can get you started.View This Guide
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges