Breaking Out of the Pricing Box
Learn How to Influence the Departments that Can Make or Break Your Pricing Efforts
Effective pricing in B2B almost always involves coordination between marketing, sales, product management, and even accounting. And the more you know about other areas, the easier it’s going to be to have a positive impact. In this recorded training session, you will learn:
- How everything is inter-connected and why it's so important to have influence over the decisions being made elsewhere.
- The five personal and professional benefits that typically result from broadening your understanding and influence.
- What you can do to influence inside and outside sales to do a better job of pricing, discounting, and capturing value.
- Why marketing communication struggles to communicate value in a compelling way and how you can help.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Proving the Value of the Pricing Function
Executives understand the value of functions like sales, marketing, and finance---but pricing often has to justify their very existence, over and over again. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to demonstrate the results and metrics that can earn you a seat at the big table.View This Webinar
Pricing Services to Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
How To Deal With Inflation
With all that's been happening over the last few years, inflation was bound to catch up with us. So what should we be doing differently to deal with the rapid inflation we're seeing on so many fronts?View This Webinar
Pricing Through Uncertainty
As pricing pros, we're expected to make weighty decisions with imperfect information. How do we "illuminate" the landscape a bit? What steps can we take to reduce the ambiguity, uncertainty, and risk?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility