Building Pricing’s Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Our Pricing Plans and Suggestions Seriously
In most B2B companies, the sales team represents the critical "last mile" between our best-laid pricing plans and prospective buyers. Unfortunately, the sales team will often view the pricing department with more than a little skepticism. And as a result, they frequently disregard our suggestions and ignore our recommendations. What can we do to change their perceptions and get them to see us as a trusted partner in the business? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The real reasons Sales gives for why they're skeptical of what Pricing says and does.
- Seven of the top credibility enhancers that Pricing teams can use to their advantage.
- The benefits of securing mutually-beneficial training programs for Sales and Pricing.
- How to adopt a "winning" attitude to make you a more credible and trusted partner.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Costliest Pricing Capability Gaps
In this session, we explore three pricing capability gaps that are still all-too-common considering their detrimental effects on pricing performance and highlight steps you can take to close the gaps once and for all.View This Webinar
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. This guide explains how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have? This guide covers PricingBrew Network research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for B2B pricing analysts to develop or possess.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting