Building Pricing’s Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Our Pricing Plans and Suggestions Seriously
In most B2B companies, the sales team represents the critical "last mile" between our best-laid pricing plans and prospective buyers. Unfortunately, the sales team will often view the pricing department with more than a little skepticism. And as a result, they frequently disregard our suggestions and ignore our recommendations. What can we do to change their perceptions and get them to see us as a trusted partner in the business? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The real reasons Sales gives for why they're skeptical of what Pricing says and does.
- Seven of the top credibility enhancers that Pricing teams can use to their advantage.
- The benefits of securing mutually-beneficial training programs for Sales and Pricing.
- How to adopt a "winning" attitude to make you a more credible and trusted partner.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
How Does Your Pricing Department Compare?
Ever wonder how your pricing department stacks up to others? This PricingPulse research briefing explores the size, experience, challenges, and priorities of B2B pricing organizations.View This Research
Pricing for Customer Lifetime Value
In B2B, retaining good customers over time is essential for survival. That's why Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) has become such an important metric. So what do B2B pricers really need to understand about CLV?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Pricing Configured Products
Strategies to Optimize Prices For Configurable and Custom Products