Building Pricing’s Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Our Pricing Plans and Suggestions Seriously
In most B2B companies, the sales team represents the critical "last mile" between our best-laid pricing plans and prospective buyers. Unfortunately, the sales team will often view the pricing department with more than a little skepticism. And as a result, they frequently disregard our suggestions and ignore our recommendations. What can we do to change their perceptions and get them to see us as a trusted partner in the business? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The real reasons Sales gives for why they're skeptical of what Pricing says and does.
- Seven of the top credibility enhancers that Pricing teams can use to their advantage.
- The benefits of securing mutually-beneficial training programs for Sales and Pricing.
- How to adopt a "winning" attitude to make you a more credible and trusted partner.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Most value-based pricing initiatives aren't small undertakings--and shouldn't be left to trial and intuition. This guide outlines a proven research process that can get you started.View This Guide
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
Developing An Effective Global Pricing Capability
In this informative conversation with Lynn Guinn, the Global Strategic Pricing Leader for Cargill, learn about developing and maintaining a high-performance pricing function in one of the largest and most successful agricultural companies on the planet.View This Interview
Price Segmentation Attributes
When developing a price segmentation model, it's not always easy to identify the attributes that matter most. In this session, we review core concepts, explore various attributes, and walk thru a basic development process.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility