Building Pricing’s Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Our Pricing Plans and Suggestions Seriously
In most B2B companies, the sales team represents the critical "last mile" between our best-laid pricing plans and prospective buyers. Unfortunately, the sales team will often view the pricing department with more than a little skepticism. And as a result, they frequently disregard our suggestions and ignore our recommendations. What can we do to change their perceptions and get them to see us as a trusted partner in the business? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The real reasons Sales gives for why they're skeptical of what Pricing says and does.
- Seven of the top credibility enhancers that Pricing teams can use to their advantage.
- The benefits of securing mutually-beneficial training programs for Sales and Pricing.
- How to adopt a "winning" attitude to make you a more credible and trusted partner.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Six Price Optimization Misconceptions Exposed
Price optimization can provide a significant competitive advantage for the companies that have adopted it. This guide explores the mistaken beliefs that could be costing you sales & margin dollars.View This Guide
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Powerhouse Pricing Teams
In B2B, dedicated pricing teams are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, explore the common traits, characteristics, and behaviors of successful pricing teams that have been around longer than most.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning