Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else
What makes someone a true B2B pricing professional? Is it about being able to use some esoteric pricing jargon in staff meetings? Or how about having a three-word pricing title on your business cards? Or maybe it's about writing database queries and pulling together scatterplots? Alas, our research has found that what really sets true B2B pricing professionals apart is a powerful combination of ongoing behaviors and practices. We've also found that these habits can be learned and developed over time. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Interpersonal behaviors that allow pricing professionals to thrive in cross-functional settings.
- Technical practices that enable pricing pros to address complex problems and challenges.
- Straightforward steps that practitioners can take to develop these habits for themselves.
- Suggestions and considerations for leveraging these habits to enhance your pricing career.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
Pricing Services to Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
Proving the Value of the Pricing Function
Executives understand the value of functions like sales, marketing, and finance---but pricing often has to justify their very existence, over and over again. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to demonstrate the results and metrics that can earn you a seat at the big table.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility