Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else
What makes someone a true B2B pricing professional? Is it about being able to use some esoteric pricing jargon in staff meetings? Or how about having a three-word pricing title on your business cards? Or maybe it's about writing database queries and pulling together scatterplots? Alas, our research has found that what really sets true B2B pricing professionals apart is a powerful combination of ongoing behaviors and practices. We've also found that these habits can be learned and developed over time. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Interpersonal behaviors that allow pricing professionals to thrive in cross-functional settings.
- Technical practices that enable pricing pros to address complex problems and challenges.
- Straightforward steps that practitioners can take to develop these habits for themselves.
- Suggestions and considerations for leveraging these habits to enhance your pricing career.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easy to identify deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent outliers from happening again. This diagnostic shows you how to uncover and address the true root causes behind bad deals.View This Diagnostic
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting