Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
Learn How Your Investments in Pricing Stack Up to Other Companies in the PricingBrew Community
How do you know if you're really investing enough in pricing? Are you committing enough human resources? Are you investing enough in pricing technologies? Are your investments keeping pace with your competitors? In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- The results of a recent poll of the PricingBrew community to learn about companies' investments toward pricing.
- Pricing budgets, allocations, and headcount levels for distributors, manufacturers, services, and software companies.
- Relative revenue-per-pricing-person levels to see if your staffing plans are competitive for your size/type of company.
- Comparative annual investment levels to see if you're investing enough in pricing technology to maximize productivity.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Developing Pricing Leaders
How do we develop the next generation of pricing leaders? How do we equip our team members to take on more responsibility? And how do we do it all as a matter of course rather than as an afterthought?View This Webinar
Boosting the Pricing Team's Influence
How can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this session, learn the science of influence and persuasion.View This Webinar
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility