Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
Learn How Your Investments in Pricing Stack Up to Other Companies in the PricingBrew Community
How do you know if you're really investing enough in pricing? Are you committing enough human resources? Are you investing enough in pricing technologies? Are your investments keeping pace with your competitors? In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- The results of a recent poll of the PricingBrew community to learn about companies' investments toward pricing.
- Pricing budgets, allocations, and headcount levels for distributors, manufacturers, services, and software companies.
- Relative revenue-per-pricing-person levels to see if your staffing plans are competitive for your size/type of company.
- Comparative annual investment levels to see if you're investing enough in pricing technology to maximize productivity.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting, good intentions simply aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to create an effective plan for making pricing a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement and help gauge the competitiveness of your company's strategic and tactical pricing capabilities, simply answer the 52 questions in this straightforward self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges