Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
Learn How Your Investments in Pricing Stack Up to Other Companies in the PricingBrew Community
How do you know if you're really investing enough in pricing? Are you committing enough human resources? Are you investing enough in pricing technologies? Are your investments keeping pace with your competitors? In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- The results of a recent poll of the PricingBrew community to learn about companies' investments toward pricing.
- Pricing budgets, allocations, and headcount levels for distributors, manufacturers, services, and software companies.
- Relative revenue-per-pricing-person levels to see if your staffing plans are competitive for your size/type of company.
- Comparative annual investment levels to see if you're investing enough in pricing technology to maximize productivity.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have? This guide covers PricingBrew Network research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for B2B pricing analysts to develop or possess.View This Guide
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting, good intentions simply aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to create an effective plan for making pricing a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges