Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
Learn How Your Investments in Pricing Stack Up to Other Companies in the PricingBrew Community
How do you know if you're really investing enough in pricing? Are you committing enough human resources? Are you investing enough in pricing technologies? Are your investments keeping pace with your competitors? In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- The results of a recent poll of the PricingBrew community to learn about companies' investments toward pricing.
- Pricing budgets, allocations, and headcount levels for distributors, manufacturers, services, and software companies.
- Relative revenue-per-pricing-person levels to see if your staffing plans are competitive for your size/type of company.
- Comparative annual investment levels to see if you're investing enough in pricing technology to maximize productivity.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Top "Lessons Learned" by Pricing Leaders
How have pricing leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
Promoting the Power of Pricing
In B2B, there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the organizational attention, support, and participation you need to drive improvement over time? It's easier than you may think!View This Webinar
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
From our research, leading pricing functions go through key evolutionary phases in becoming more effective and strategic. In this 3-part training webinar, learn how to develop a roadmap that streamlines that evolution with a plan to be a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges