Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
Learn How Your Investments in Pricing Stack Up to Other Companies in the PricingBrew Community
How do you know if you're really investing enough in pricing? Are you committing enough human resources? Are you investing enough in pricing technologies? Are your investments keeping pace with your competitors? In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- The results of a recent poll of the PricingBrew community to learn about companies' investments toward pricing.
- Pricing budgets, allocations, and headcount levels for distributors, manufacturers, services, and software companies.
- Relative revenue-per-pricing-person levels to see if your staffing plans are competitive for your size/type of company.
- Comparative annual investment levels to see if you're investing enough in pricing technology to maximize productivity.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pricing Practitioner's Primer on B2B Sales
To be most effective in B2B environments, pricing professionals need to learn as much as they can about their sales function. In this on-demand webinar, learn more about aspects of sales people and processes that can affect pricing performance.View This Webinar
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
We wanted to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
How to Hire Great Pricing People
How do you identify pricing candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should be looking for when building your team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges