Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
Exploring, Understanding, and Embracing Five Critical Differences Between B2B and B2C Pricing
It's easy to believe that pricing is a generalized discipline where the basics are the same whether the buyer is a consumer or a business. But when the differences between B2B and B2C pricing aren't fully understood, there can be dire consequences. In this guide, you'll learn:
- The 5 key differences between B2B and B2C pricing that many people fail to recognize.
- Why B2B pricing often has the data and potential that B2C pricers can only dream of.
- How negotiation is such a powerful aspect of B2B pricing and why your pricing efforts should exploit it.
- The reason why B2C concepts applied to B2B can be like giving the wrong medication to a patient.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
How Technology Can Pay You & Your Company
A successful pricing technology initiative can do wonders for your company's bottom line as well as the trajectory of your career. In this tutorial, learn the 4 key steps to take and the 5 land mines to avoid.View This Tutorial
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges