Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
Learn About Simple Improvements That Can Naturally Lead To More Profitable Pricing Outcomes
Sales strategy is sometimes relegated to clichés and platitudes --- i.e. "sell higher" or "sell broader". Yet, a weak or poorly-defined strategy can lead to desperation discounts and margin erosion. On the other hand, a well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How relatively small adjustments in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results
- How there's a big difference between having a structured sales process and having a solid, well-though-out sales strategy.
- The one question most sales teams focus on and the four questions a real sales strategy should be designed to answer.
- Three common strategic areas where companies can often make improvements and tweaks that generate better results.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provides valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges