Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- How does internal marketing relate to change management?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- Isn't the point of analytics all about identifying outliers and taking action to make sure they don't happen again?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- How would we know which value packages or bundles make sense to create?
- What does a real price segment look like? What defines it?
- How can product packaging be leveraged to increase profitability?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- We're trying to reduce the complexity of our pricing model. Any tips or suggestions?
- Are there other profitable growth drivers a pricing team could focus on?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. In this guide by Elliot Yama, learn the common causes of bad deals and four signs that your deal management process is lacking.View This Guide
The Fundamentals of Price Structure
In this on-demand webinar, we explore ten different approaches for structuring your prices to align to customer needs and priorities---from bundling, add-ons and multi-part prices to volume schedules, surcharges, and more.View This Webinar
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges