The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
Demystifying an Essential Ingredient for More Profitable Pricing in B2B
A solid understanding of price segmentation is critical for anyone that touches pricing in a B2B environment. And just about every effort that seeks to improve pricing has to start with an accurate segmentation model. In this recorded training seminar, you will learn:
- What price segmentation is ultimately designed to do and why it's such a powerful and important tool.
- The key concepts and principles to keep in mind as you build a new model or improve an existing one.
- The basic steps to take to make sure your model accurately reflects the market and is easily executed.
- Tips and suggestions for positioning your efforts to minimize resistance and increase adoption in the field.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Boosting ASPs (Average Selling Prices) to Drive Profitability
The use of averages are as common in business as they are in sports. Average selling prices (ASPs), however, can hide a lot of profitable truths. In this case study, Peter Maniscalco reveals how one building materials company dug deeper to find profitable opportunities.View This Case Study
Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance
While equipping sales reps with accurate pricing guidance is a priority for many, it's hard to get right. In this session, learn seven key ingredients to deliver guidance your salespeople will actually use.View This Webinar
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
How To Deal With Inflation
Strategies and Tactics for Effective Pricing in the Face of Rapid Inflation