How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
A Playbook of Real-World Strategies and Tactics for Getting B2B Salespeople to Price and Discount More Effectively
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively:
- Adopting a marketing perspective and taking steps to motivate your “target audience”.
- Developing a better understanding of the sales processes that lead to pricing outcomes.
- The most effective confidence-builders you can provide that will help Sales hold the line.
- The problem with pricing training and the three types of training you should provide instead.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging Price Testing
What do you need to know about the state of price testing in B2B environments? Which methods are best? And more importantly, how can you leverage these powerful concepts in your situation?View This Webinar
Dismantling Mid-Market Pricing Myths
In this Expert Interview with Jared Wiesel of Revenue Analytics, learn about his work helping mid-market companies get past the myths and misconceptions to begin leveraging the power of pricing technology.View This Interview
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors that Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else