Reducing Losses to “No Decision”
Proven Approaches for Handling the Deals That Tend To Become Permanently Frozen
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". These permanently stalled or frozen opportunities are not only extremely frustrating for everyone involved; they're a huge waste of time, money, and energy. Of course, you could just try to avoid these types of deals altogether. But what if you could crack the code on moving these opportunities to the "win" column? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The primary root-causes of prospect apathy and inaction that ultimately result in "no decision" losses.
- Why you should think twice about following the punditry and conventional wisdom on this topic.
- Identifying and correcting a common "mismatch" in sales strategy that often exacerbates the issues.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for winning deals that would otherwise become "permanently frozen".
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
Pros & Cons of Different Pricing Locations
To help guide your decision about where to locate a dedicated Pricing function in your business, we've compiled this reference table outlining four typical locations, the rationale for each location, as well as the top pros and cons that have been reported.View This Tool
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Price Increases Stick
How to Capture What You Really Need From Your Price Increases