Reducing Losses to “No Decision”
Proven Approaches for Handling the Deals That Tend To Become Permanently Frozen
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". These permanently stalled or frozen opportunities are not only extremely frustrating for everyone involved; they're a huge waste of time, money, and energy. Of course, you could just try to avoid these types of deals altogether. But what if you could crack the code on moving these opportunities to the "win" column? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The primary root-causes of prospect apathy and inaction that ultimately result in "no decision" losses.
- Why you should think twice about following the punditry and conventional wisdom on this topic.
- Identifying and correcting a common "mismatch" in sales strategy that often exacerbates the issues.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for winning deals that would otherwise become "permanently frozen".
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting