Reducing Losses to “No Decision”
Proven Approaches for Handling the Deals That Tend To Become Permanently Frozen
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". These permanently stalled or frozen opportunities are not only extremely frustrating for everyone involved; they're a huge waste of time, money, and energy. Of course, you could just try to avoid these types of deals altogether. But what if you could crack the code on moving these opportunities to the "win" column? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The primary root-causes of prospect apathy and inaction that ultimately result in "no decision" losses.
- Why you should think twice about following the punditry and conventional wisdom on this topic.
- Identifying and correcting a common "mismatch" in sales strategy that often exacerbates the issues.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for winning deals that would otherwise become "permanently frozen".
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
Leveraging Price Testing
What do you need to know about the state of price testing in B2B environments? Which methods are best? And more importantly, how can you leverage these powerful concepts in your situation?View This Webinar
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility