Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Our competitors are offering a lower price. Why wouldn’t a customer just take their offer?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- Why shouldn't services be priced by the hour? Lawyers and accountants do it, don't they?
- We're trying to reduce the complexity of our pricing model. Any tips or suggestions?
- Isn't the point of analytics all about identifying outliers and taking action to make sure they don't happen again?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- How does internal marketing relate to change management?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- Can just measuring something cause it to improve?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging