Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- How can pricing skills be applied to other profitable problems?
- How does internal marketing relate to change management?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- What if there's just no convincing some of the internal influencers and naysayers that the initiative will be worthwhile?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- Should I give my salespeople a specific price, or is a range OK?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- Isn't the point of analytics all about identifying outliers and taking action to make sure they don't happen again?
- Why are salespeople so quick to offer discounts?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this expert interview, Paul Hunt exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easy to identify deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent outliers from happening again. This diagnostic shows you how to uncover and address the true root causes behind bad deals.View This Diagnostic
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume