Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What’s the difference between “hard” and “soft” value-drivers?
- When pricing and quoting based on customers' projected volumes for the coming year, how do we protect ourselves against them falling short and not earning the price?
- What are the growth paths that other pricing groups are taking?
- Can just measuring something cause it to improve?
- How can we get ahold of competitors' price lists?
- Should I give my salespeople a specific price, or is a range OK?
- What if there's just no convincing some of the internal influencers and naysayers that the initiative will be worthwhile?
- How can I tell if a customer is defecting early enough to do something about it?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- What is the average % lift reported by those using price elasticity to set prices?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better pricing decisions.View This Tutorial
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easy to identify deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent outliers from happening again. This diagnostic shows you how to uncover and address the true root causes behind bad deals.View This Diagnostic
Getting Control of Discounting
In B2B, discounting tend to be the norm rather than the exception. How do we make sure the discounts are appropriate and warranted? And how do we do it without alienating the sales team?View This Webinar
Pricing Services to Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging