Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
How to Boost Pricing Performance by Getting Proactive About Your Customer and Product Mix
What if you could increase realized prices by 12% without actually changing your price-points or eliminating discount schedules? What if you could enhance margins by 15% without slashing your product costs or stripping salespeople of their authority to negotiate? And what if you could boost profitability by 19% without really changing much of anything...other than your focus? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The incredible amount of influence that product and customer mix have over nearly every aspect of performance.
- The major misconception that causes most companies to neglect one of the most powerful strategic levers available.
- A straightforward process for proactively engineering your mix to generate better outcomes as a matter of course.
- Various examples and tips to illustrate the concept and demonstrate the significant benefits of this strategic approach.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
A guide exposing the problems with various compensation schemes and exploring potential solutions.View This Guide
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
We wanted to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Most often, pricing analytics are only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, armed with the right questions, pricing analytics can serve a much more strategic purpose.View This Guide
Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
A big part of pricing is influencing and motivating salespeople to price and discount more effectively. This guide helps you understand salespeople and learn what makes them tick.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges