Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
How to Boost Pricing Performance by Getting Proactive About Your Customer and Product Mix
What if you could increase realized prices by 12% without actually changing your price-points or eliminating discount schedules? What if you could enhance margins by 15% without slashing your product costs or stripping salespeople of their authority to negotiate? And what if you could boost profitability by 19% without really changing much of anything...other than your focus? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The incredible amount of influence that product and customer mix have over nearly every aspect of performance.
- The major misconception that causes most companies to neglect one of the most powerful strategic levers available.
- A straightforward process for proactively engineering your mix to generate better outcomes as a matter of course.
- Various examples and tips to illustrate the concept and demonstrate the significant benefits of this strategic approach.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying & Capturing Profitable "Quick Wins"
It’s always good to have a few simple strategies close at hand for boosting margin dollars without having to expend a lot of time, effort, or money. In this three-part recorded training session, we discuss and explain 15 "quick win" strategies and tactics that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
How to Defend Your Prices
In B2B environments, you're sometimes facing a battle on two fronts: With customers and prospects, and with others inside your own company. In this on-demand webinar, learn about effective strategies and tactics for defending your prices internally and externally.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges