Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
How to Boost Pricing Performance by Getting Proactive About Your Customer and Product Mix
What if you could increase realized prices by 12% without actually changing your price-points or eliminating discount schedules? What if you could enhance margins by 15% without slashing your product costs or stripping salespeople of their authority to negotiate? And what if you could boost profitability by 19% without really changing much of anything...other than your focus? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The incredible amount of influence that product and customer mix have over nearly every aspect of performance.
- The major misconception that causes most companies to neglect one of the most powerful strategic levers available.
- A straightforward process for proactively engineering your mix to generate better outcomes as a matter of course.
- Various examples and tips to illustrate the concept and demonstrate the significant benefits of this strategic approach.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. In this guide by Elliot Yama, learn the common causes of bad deals and four signs that your deal management process is lacking.View This Guide
Advancing Your Career in Pricing
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just hope that good things will happen in the future. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to take charge and make good things happen.View This Webinar
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges