Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
How to Boost Pricing Performance by Getting Proactive About Your Customer and Product Mix
What if you could increase realized prices by 12% without actually changing your price-points or eliminating discount schedules? What if you could enhance margins by 15% without slashing your product costs or stripping salespeople of their authority to negotiate? And what if you could boost profitability by 19% without really changing much of anything...other than your focus? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The incredible amount of influence that product and customer mix have over nearly every aspect of performance.
- The major misconception that causes most companies to neglect one of the most powerful strategic levers available.
- A straightforward process for proactively engineering your mix to generate better outcomes as a matter of course.
- Various examples and tips to illustrate the concept and demonstrate the significant benefits of this strategic approach.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges