Pricing Psychology in B2B
Understanding "Irrational" Human Behavior to Effectively Influence "Rational" Perceptions of Value
Conventional wisdom says that business buyers are more logical and rational than consumers. Conventional wisdom says that business buyers make decisions based solely on economic considerations. But while businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence. And because you're often working through the intermediary of the sales force, pricing psychology has internal applications as well. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The all-too-human realities of supposedly "rational" decision-making processes in business settings.
- How to proactively manage the perceptions of value that influence your prospects' purchasing decisions.
- Seven proven ways to leverage pricing psychology in your pricing structure and communication.
- Five aspects of behavioral psychology that can help you price more effectively through salespeople.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Profitable Pricing Enablement
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the new "best practice" of leveraging data and technology to distribute pricing authority and control, without sacrificing improved pricing performance.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges