Pricing Psychology in B2B
Understanding "Irrational" Human Behavior to Effectively Influence "Rational" Perceptions of Value
Conventional wisdom says that business buyers are more logical and rational than consumers. Conventional wisdom says that business buyers make decisions based solely on economic considerations. But while businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence. And because you're often working through the intermediary of the sales force, pricing psychology has internal applications as well. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The all-too-human realities of supposedly "rational" decision-making processes in business settings.
- How to proactively manage the perceptions of value that influence your prospects' purchasing decisions.
- Seven proven ways to leverage pricing psychology in your pricing structure and communication.
- Five aspects of behavioral psychology that can help you price more effectively through salespeople.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Are pricing technologies all the same? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? In this webinar, we cut thru the confusion to help you understand your options for technology-enabled pricing.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges