Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Should we be able to command a price premium for every value-gap we identify?
- What are some good ways to talk about price/volume tradeoffs?
- What is a "Mix Shift" customer defection and how do I spot it?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- What does a real price segment look like? What defines it?
- How can product packaging be leveraged to increase profitability?
- How can we see the customer spend that we aren't getting?
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Identifying and Eliminating Over-Discounting
Jared Wiesel of Revenue Analytics discusses his work helping mid-market companies combat over-discounting in the field.View This Interview
Closing Costly Margin Leaks
In this recorded webinar session, we explore common margin leaks that can appear when the economy is roiling, your business is under intense pressure, and everyone has been scrambling to deal with the chaos.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging