Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What's the difference between pricing analytics and optimization?
- What are some good ways to talk about price/volume tradeoffs?
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- What is a "Mix Shift" customer defection and how do I spot it?
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- What if there's just no convincing some of the internal influencers and naysayers that the initiative will be worthwhile?
- I'm tired of policing my sales team and playing "bad cop" on every deal. Any suggestions?
- Can you tell, in advance, whether a promotional discount will work?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better pricing decisions.View This Tutorial
Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful, but it’s not a slam dunk. This guide explains four powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your pricing analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume