Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- Our competitors are offering a lower price. Why wouldn’t a customer just take their offer?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- Should we be able to command a price premium for every value-gap we identify?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
- Can you measure price elasticity through channels?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Making Pricing More Responsive
How do we design our pricing models, systems, and processes to maximize ongoing responsiveness, flexibility, and agility? And how do we do it without sacrificing pricing quality and accuracy?View This Webinar
How to Structure Pricing Functions
The structure of your pricing function can have major ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and considerations for structuring your pricing organization.View This Webinar
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging