Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Should we be able to command a price premium for every value-gap we identify?
- When pricing and quoting based on customers' projected volumes for the coming year, how do we protect ourselves against them falling short and not earning the price?
- How would we know which value packages or bundles make sense to create?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- How do I know if my value messages are really "strategic"?
- What are some good next steps to take once we've gleaned some solid insights about our competitive set?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
- What if there's just no convincing some of the internal influencers and naysayers that the initiative will be worthwhile?
- When leading others through the rationale behind a change, isn't there a danger that they'll arrive at different conclusions?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging